Greeting Note



Hi, My name isJimdv Tam AKAColamango, and also
LASiO Team Member.
I`m Penang and Selangor base photographer and designer.
I love working with people of all ages and background; gathering their feeling and understanding them better.
I reap the pleasure of taking meaningful photos for time that stand still, a reflection of memory and love...
And thus I very dedicated in the design, like the challenge of marketing with the planning, design, events....ect

You can reach me at More about [me]

Wednesday 6 April 2011

The Legend of Mango Logo Design

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For all business entities, it is important to have an exquisite logo design, since it creates a memorable first impression on the potential customers. In this internet era, it has become much harder to maintain a differentiated brand identity since competition is fierce and also, the number of brand touchpoints for every brand is increasing day by day. Therefore, in order to be remembered by the targeted audience and for the purpose of having a consistent identity across all touchpoints, it is important for a business to have a killer logo design. For more information clock here make logo