Greeting Note



Hi, My name isJimdv Tam AKAColamango, and also
LASiO Team Member.
I`m Penang and Selangor base photographer and designer.
I love working with people of all ages and background; gathering their feeling and understanding them better.
I reap the pleasure of taking meaningful photos for time that stand still, a reflection of memory and love...
And thus I very dedicated in the design, like the challenge of marketing with the planning, design, events....ect

You can reach me at More about [me]

Thursday 3 March 2011

Koorlong ; Australia [ sHDR Lonely House ]

Location is between Sturt Hwy and Calder Hwy ; roadside Walnut Ave.


4 comments:

笨笨朱丽 said...

U catch de ah?? y the sky so dark har?

Colamango said...

yes, i make sky grey lo....

笨笨朱丽 said...

oh~~~难怪啦~就感觉怪怪的~

Colamango said...

会怪咩!
因为,天空太美了,难突出屋子咯!
直接给天空灰咯!